Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Some News and The Kitchen Remodel

I am fifteen weeks pregnant and I've hopefully moved past the worst of the debilitating sleepiness and nausea. So sorry about the VERY huge, long pause in posting, but I've been doing nothing but surviving in the last three months.


The Little Peanut at 9 Weeks 


I really wanted to get a nice, after picture of the laundry room and the girls rooms, since I had neglected to do that right after they were finished, but I'm starting to realize that I've got a lot of things on the back burner and who know when that project will finally rise to the surface. So here comes the most fun of the remodel: The Kitchen!


 KITCHEN BEFORE


KITCHEN DURING


KITCHEN AFTER





Christopher Scott Cabinetry designed and made all of the cabinets. He does impeccable, gorgeous, quality work. I highly recommend him. 


1 comment:

Stacy Pettersen said...

So somehow I haven't been to your blog in ages, and just saw all the remodeling pictures. Wow, you guys have done an amazing job! Are you doing a lot of it yourself, or hiring out? I am so no a diy kind of girl.